Paragraph breaks in headers sometimes ignored

Hi,

We’re using Aspose.Words for Java v 3.0 to convert docx to PDF. We’re having an issue in one file where the paragraph breaks in the header are ignored on conversion, and the image in the header is truncated. If I add an additional paragraph break so there are 2 in the header it works, but it ignores 1. Just wondering if there’s a different type of formatting I should be doing, or some specific tricks I should implement - it’s pretty frustrating to have to keep going back and forth tweaking formatting to get the pdf to match what I see in the word doc.

Sample file attached.Example_Aspose.zip (297.7 KB)

thanks for your time,
Sarah.

@slitt

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario with Aspose.Words for Java 17.8 and unable to notice the image truncation issue. However, we have noticed the rendering issue of paragraph break in header. We have logged a ticket WORDSNET-15804 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.Example_Aspose_AW178.pdf (198.3 KB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15804) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 23.5 update.