Paragraph formatting problem in word doc file

After updating word document using aspose, paragraph alignment changes from JustifyLow to Justified, though there is no changes in those paragraphs. I am updating some hyperlinks in my word files but its is changing the alignment of paragraphs also in which i have not changed anything.I just opened my word file using aspose.words.dll and then i updated the hyperlink target and resaved the file.

i am evaluating aspose.words.dll for .net. Everything goes fine except one fomratting problem.

Actually i am updating hyperlinks target within my word document and
thats working fine. but when i am open the updated word file then i
found that in all the paragraphs where the alignment was set as “Justify Low" has been changed to "Justified”.

Can you tell me the reason behind this change in Alignment from Justify Low to Justified.
Though I did not update anything in those pragraphs except updating the
hyperlinks target and thats not related to those specific paragraphs.

Thanks and Regards

Ata

Hello
Thanks for your request. Could you please show me your code and attach your input and output documents here for testing. I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hello,
thanks for ur prompt reply. Im attaching the input/output word files and the vb.net code. u can see the formatting differences.Please check that in output word file the alignment of paragraph has changed to Justified from JustifyLow. Even if im not updating hyperlink and just opening and saving the file then also the same problem is there.

Regards
Ata

Hello
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi,
Can u tell me the estimated time to solve this issue. But I think this feature is missing in aspose.words component. As i found out that “JustifyLow” alignment property is not available in this component and this is very basic feature of word. only possible paragraph alignments are Left,Right,center,Justified, and distributed. this distributed is actually same as Center. but microsoft word support three more JustifyLow,medium and high.
Regards
Ata

Hello
Thanks for your request. At the moment this issue is pending for analysis. The responsible developer will analyze the issue and we will be able to provide you an estimate.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4870) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.