Paragraph Indenting with IsFirstParagraph and IsKeptWithNext

Hi Tilal

Do you have any sort of time frame as to when the issues I’ve raised will be addressed? It’s not urgent, but we need to decide on a production release schedule, which we can’t do until this (and the other issues I’ve raised) have been resolved.

For your information, the issues are:

PDFNEWNET-35964
PDFNEWNET-35996
PDFNEWNET-36092
PDFNEWNET-36083

As well as the unnumbered issue raised in the thread:
http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/505617/section-paging-issues/showthread.aspx#505617

Thanks
Chris Fairall

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your mentioned issues are still not resolved and are pending for investigation in the queue with other priority tasks. However we have requested our development team to investigate the issues and share ETA for these at their earliest. We will keep you updated about the issues resolution progress in respective threads.

ChrisFairall:

Moreover, please note we have already logged PDFNEWNET-35974 issue against mentioned post.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal

Could you provide some sort of time frame for the resolution of this issue, and the others I have raised:

Section Paging Issues - #7 by ChrisFairall - Free Support Forum - aspose.com
Gutter Indentation Across Pages
Free Support Forum - aspose.com
Gutter Indentation Across Pages
Tab Stop Issues - Free Support Forum - aspose.com

It would be helpful to know how far down the queue they are, and when they’re likely to be looked at.

Thanks
Chris Fairall.

Hi Chris,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I am afraid your following issues are still pending for investigation except PDFNEWNET-36092. It has been resolved and its fix will be included in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET, i.e. 8.9.0. We have requested our development team to complete investigation of pending issues as soon as possible and share the ETAs. We will keep you updated about the issues resolution progress.

PDFNEWNET-35964:
PDFNEWNET-35974
PDFNEWNET-35996
PDFNEWNET-36083

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36092) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.9.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi

I just downloaded the latest Aspose Total for .NET, but it doesn’t contain the latest version in which this problem is fixed (8.9). It contains the previous version (8.8). I haven’t checked the versions of other products, but you probably should. The download page claims that 8.9 is included in the package.

Link

Could you upload the latest version soon?

I have managed to download the latest version using the PDF-specific download page, but I’d like the Total package…

Thanks
Chris Fairall.

Hi again

I have just been testing this fix (8.9 - I downloaded separately), and it has not fixed the problem. The output from the sample xml file I included in the original post in this thread has not changed.

Could you look into this again?

Thanks
Chris Fairall.

Hi Chris,

We are sorry for the inconveneice, Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.9.0 has been included in Aspose.Total for .NET installer.

Moreover in reference to above fix, please note, PDFNEWNET-36092, related to your post creating TOC manually is fixed. Please find sample output PDF documents, now there is no issue in deletion order. We will keep you updated about the resolution progress of other logged issues.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal

Sorry about that. I was confused by the fact the fix notification was posted to this thread. I didn’t even look at the issue number.
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your feedback. We have linked your current post to your other reported issues as you were following other posted issues in this post as well. So notification tool posted an auto generated message against PDFNEWNET-36092 fix, in all linked posts.

Best Regards,

Hi

Could you please provide updates as to the status of the following issues, some of which have been outstanding for almost a year?

PDFNEWNET-35964 (28 Oct 2013)
PDFNEWNET-35974 (29 Oct 2013)
PDFNEWNET-35996 (3 Nov 2013)
PDFNEWNET-36763 (3 Nov 2013)
PDFNEWNET-36083 (21 Nov 2013)
PDFNEWNET-36347 (29 Jan 2014)

I realise you’re quite busy, but some of these are starting to become a real problem for our work here, and I think waiting a year (in some cases) for a resolution is being quite patient.

Thanks
Chris.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your patience.<o:p></o:p>

The development team has been busy resolving other priority issues and I am afraid the above stated problem is not yet resolved. Nevertheless, we have requested the development team to share any possible ETA and as soon as we have some updates regarding its resolution, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

I understand that you’re busy, but we are getting quite a bit of heat about our product not working properly when it comes to generating PDFs.

In the interests of expediting things, I can say that the two highest priority issues for us are the footnote bug (PDFNEWNET-36763), and the recently raised (but not included in my previous post) REFPAGE bug (PDFNEWNET-37679). These are absolute show-stoppers for us. All the others we can work around.
Sorry to be a pain, but these are seriously holding up our release. Could I ask that you increase the priority of the two issues mentioned above?

Thanks
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your feedback. Please note we are migrating old generator (Aspose.Pdf.Generator) features to new generator (Aspose.Pdf.Document), So as per plan footnote functionality will be completed in first quarter of 2015. However as per your request we have requested our development team to investigate and expedite the resolution of your mentioned issues. We will keep you updated about the issues’ resolution progress.

PDFNEWNET-36763
PDFNEWNET-37679

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-37679) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.8.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your patience.

The development team has further investigated the PDFNEWNET-36763 problem reported earlier and as per our current estimates, we plan to get this problem fixed in Q1-2015. Currently we cannot share any concrete timelines, but as soon as the problem is fixed, we will let you know.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your patience.

As requested in other forum thread, I am afraid the issue PDFNEWNET-35964 is not yet resolved. However I have requested the development team to share the possible ETA. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36083) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.8.0.

Hi

EDIT: Sorry, I meant to post this against the other thread.

I have downloaded the latest version of Aspose PDF (10.8), and tested it against the original XML file I sent you, and I am disappointed to report that this version has not fixed the problem.

The line with the shorter lead text still appears to get the tab stop wrong on the first line of the paragraph.

Could you have another look at this one, please?

Thanks
Chris

Hi Chris,

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. We are investigating the issue(PDFNEWNET-36083) for its failure and will fix it accordingly. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress in original thread.

Best Regards,