Paragraph Mirror Indents not saved

Hello,

We’ve found a problem related to Paragraph Mirror Indents setting, it is not saved correctly.

This is the code used:

var doc = new Document(@"MirrosIndentsIssue.docx");

doc.Save(@"MirrosIndentsIssue2.docx");

The input document contains a single paragraph with the “Mirror Indents” setting checked.
Checking the saved document, you can notice that the “Mirror Indents” setting is missing from the paragraph.

Please take a look into this issue.

Thank you,
Bogdan Rusu,
IBM Romania.

Hi Bogdan,
Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v11.4.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system as WORDSNET-6540. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Best Regards,

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, we are waiting for the fixed version.

Bogdan Rusu.
IBM Romania.

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the delayed response.

Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. Currently, this issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will be sure to inform you of any developments and let you know once it is resolved.

Best Regards,

Please note that the same problem applies in AppendDocument, like in the code below:

var d = new Document();
newDoc = new Document(myGeneratedFromTemplateDoc);
d.AppendDocument(newDoc,
    ImportFormatMode.KeepSourceFormatting);

Document d will inherit PageSetup.LeftMargin and PageSetup.RightMargin from newDoc, but not PageSetup.MirrorMargins.
Sincerely,
Göran Roseen

Hi Göran,

Thanks for your inquiry, Yes, you’re right; I managed to reproduce this issue of ‘not preserving MirrrorMargins setting during appending documents’ on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-6827. Your request has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6540) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)