We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Paragraph Numbering off after inserting a document into another

Hello there, I've a small question on getting paragraph numbering working after I insert a document into a target document. I've already got the insertion of a document into a target document (at the location I desire in the target document) covered, but there is a wrinkle in my requirements for handling possible conflicts in styles. I have to keep the source document's style, so I can't just use the destination's style when importing.
But here's what happens when I instruct NodeImporter to keep the source's style during insertion:

(grey = destination document, black = source document)

[0016] The drawings described below are for illustration purposes only... [RB1]

[0017] One or more of the various embodiments of the disclosure are susceptible to various modifications...

[0001] FIG. 1 depicts a block diagram of an instance of a computer system 5100 suitable for implementing...

I'd like the numbering to insert read [0016], [0017], [0018], ... etc,

How can I accomplish this?

Thanks for your time!

[RB1]Remove if no COLOR.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I suggest you please read following documentation link for your kind reference.
Hope this helps you.
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsjava/Controlling+How+Lists+are+Handled

If you still face problem, please share following detail for investigation purposes.

• Please attach your input Word documents.
  • Please

create a standalone/runnable simple Java application that demonstrates the code (Aspose.Words code) you used to generate
    your output document

• Please attach the output Word file that shows the undesired behavior.

As soon as you get these pieces of information to
us we’ll start our investigation into your issue.