Exception: Parameter is not valid while generating thumbnails (C# .NET)

I am getting the following error for several slides in a ppt file when trying to generate thumbnails for the presentation :

Parameter is not valid.
: at System.Drawing.Graphics.set_Transform(Matrix value)
at Aspose.Slides.TextFrame.(Image img, Matrix lastTransform, ArrayList ancestors, ArrayList rotations, ˆ renderingContext)
at Aspose.Slides.Rectangle.(Image img, Matrix lastTransform, ArrayList ancestors, ArrayList rotations, ˆ renderingContext)
at Aspose.Slides.Slide.GetThumbnail(Size imageSize, Rectangle window, IDrawingControl drawingControl)
at Aspose.Slides.Slide.GetThumbnail(Double scaleX, Double scaleY)

My code is simply iterating through all of the slides in the presentation and attempting to generate thumbnails like so:

var presentation = new Presentation(presentationFilePath);
Slide slide = presentation.GetSlideByPosition(i);
Image thumb = slide.GetThumbnail(1, 1);

I have attached the file which isolates a single slide that reproduces this issue.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have tested the scenario
and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction,
I have logged it in our issue tracking system as SLIDESNET-30742. Our
team will look into this issue and you will be updated via this forum
thread once it is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Is there any timeline on this fix?

This issue is affecting an application that we currently have in production.

Hi Mark,

Please accept my apology for late response. I have verified this issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that this issue is not resolved yet. However, I have asked for the ETA of this issue from our development team. As soon as, any information is shared by them, I will be more then happy to share that with you.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Mark,

I have received response from our development team and I like to share with you that this issue has been scheduled for detail investigation for 44th week of this year.

I really appreciate you Patience.

Thanks for the response.

I have taken the liberty of translating for future humans that will read this thread:
44th week of this year = The week of October 31st - November 6th

Hi Mark,

Please accept my apology for late response. You are right the 44th week of this year = The week of October 31st - November 6th.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 30742) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi, Aspose Team. I faced the same issue while i was trying to crop shape’s thumbnail to get shape’s position. As i need also to get portion position regular aspose methods like GetRectangle() doesn’t fit. I added sample project with a sample file to this message.

@obrusentsov,

Can you please share source file along with sample code and generated result so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Hi, Adnan. I just created a sample project and posted it in the other topic. You can find it here

@obrusentsov,

I have observed the thread link shared by you and will be going to share feedback in referred thread link.

Great, thank you

@obrusentsov,

I suggest you to please try using latest Aspose.Slides 19.11 on your end. If you encounter any issue, please feel free to share with us.