Parent child mail merge

Hi,
I got a requirement to mailmerge parent child relational data, as i can see this feature availble in the version , is there any way that i can acheive the same thing in older versions and one more thing , how can i check the current version of the dll we are using?
Thanks,
Sarves

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi

Thanks for your request. Yes, you are right; this feature is available starting from 8.0.0 version. It is possible, however, to generate such reports with older versions of Aspose.Words as well, but this will require more efforts from your end. You can generate the above reports by performing mail merge several times and building up a resulting document from several documents or fragments. The Product Catalog and Sales Invoice samples in the demo project supplied with Aspose.Words demonstrate the suggested techniques.
https://github.com/aspose-words/
To check version of the library, right click on the dll, select Properties from the context menu, then select Version tab. You will see File version.
Also, you should note, every Aspose license carries one-year subscription for free upgrades to new versions released during this time. So, please check the expiration date of your license. To check an expiration date of your license open the license file using notepad. You will see the following tags:
It means that you can free upgrade to version of Aspose.Words published before 02/18/2009. So if your license allows, you can update to the newer version.
Best regards.