Parser Error Message: The check of the signature failed for assembly 'Aspose.Excel'

Framework 1.1
Aspose.Excel 1.8.0.0

Any idea why this occurs? I have the axact same code base working on another machine.

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The check of the signature failed for assembly ‘Aspose.Excel’.

Source Error:

Line 265:
Line 266:
Line 267:
Line 268:
Line 269:

Source File: c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.config Line: 267

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly ‘Aspose.Excel’ could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = Aspose.Excel
(Partial)
LOG: Appbase = file://[filepath]
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
Calling assembly : (Unknown).
===

LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).
LOG: Post-policy reference: Aspose.Excel
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/[app name]/ac8575b3/e9148c1e/Aspose.Excel.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/[app name]/ac8575b3/e9148c1e/Aspose.Excel/Aspose.Excel.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///[filepath]/bin/Aspose.Excel.DLL.
LOG: Publisher policy file is not found.
LOG: No redirect found in host configuration file (C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet.config).
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\config\machine.config.
LOG: Post-policy reference: Aspose.Excel, Version=1.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

Hi, There

I had the same problem before.
Can you check the following thing:

- try with the lastest fix version (1.8.x)
- you may have the “basic” license but using some features that are only available for “standard” or “developer” license (this is my case)

I hope this may help
Otherwise, Laurence is the right guy to ask.

AspUser

Thanks for your help, AspUser.

Ryan, please check as AspUser’s suggestion. If the problem still exists, please let me know.