Part of HTML Content Is Ignored when Added into Presentation

Below rich text content is using to present in text box area in PPT using Aspose API.

<p class="O1" style="direction:ltr;line-height:100%;margin-bottom:-7.5pt;margin-left:0pt;margin-right:0pt;margin-top:0pt;punctuation-wrap:hanging;text-align:left;text-indent:0pt"><span style="font-size:9pt"><span style="font-family:'Arial'">&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&bull; Test description</span></span></p>

<div class="O1" style="direction:ltr;line-height:100%;margin-bottom:-7.5pt;margin-left:13.5pt;margin-right:0pt;margin-top:0pt;punctuation-wrap:hanging;text-align:left;text-indent:-13.5pt"><span style="font-family:'Arial';font-size:9pt;mso-special-format:bullet">&bull; Test Kishore</span></div>

For this text, text box is not showing ‘Test Kishore’ row but ‘Test Description’ is showing.

Below is the code i used to display the text in slide textbox.

Ishape ishape = slide.getShapes.addAutoShape(ShapeType.Rectangle, 0,0, 100,100, false);
ishape.getTextFrame().getParagraphs().addFromHtml(StringEscapeUtils.unescapeHtml(htmlContent));

Please help us, how to show both rows in PPT textbox.

@kishore.desu,
Thank you for reporting the issue.

I’ve reproduced the problem with adding the HTML content to a presentation and added a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-38828 to our issue tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

It would be great if you share the following additional information:

• OS version where the code was executed
  • JDK version you used

We will test a solution for the issue in the same environment.

windows
JDK 8

@kishore.desu,
Thank you for the additional information. I passed it on to our developers.

Can you update on this. This needs to resolve for my customers.

@kishore.desu,
I requested plans for the issue from our development team for you. We will let you know them soon.

@kishore.desu,
Investigation of the issue has been scheduled for the next week. After we find the cause of the problem you are experiencing, we will be able to determine when it will be fixed.

Hi, is there an update on this issue? As it is important to our business to fix it soon.

@kishore.desu,
The problem will be fixed in Aspose.Slides 22.8. This release will be published in the second half of August. Thank you for your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-38828) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 22.8 (ZIP).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.

Thanks for your update. we will check and update you.

@kishore.desu,
Thank you for using Aspose.Slides. We will be waiting for your feedback.