Partial Conversion of PDF

Hello,

We've just upgraded to the latest version of your component. Whenever we convert a PDF to TIFF, only the text that is bold in the PDF is converted. The rest of it is missing from the TIFF. Is there anything I need to set to convert the entire document? I am using the same code I had submitted previously for a licensing issue.

Thanks!

Michael

Hi Michael,

Please share the PDF file you’re having problem with. We’ll test the issue at our end and update you accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Do you have an email address where I can send the PDF to? The document contains information the company deems sensitive.

Thanks!

Hi Michael,

I have received the files you sent. We’ll investigate the issue at our end in detail and update you accordingly.

Regards,

Hi Michael,

I have reproduced this issue at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-14688 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once the issue is resolved.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 14688) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.