Password protected file to PDF conversion

Hi,

My project retirement is as follow:

1. I want to convert password protected files of type (.MSG, .EML, .TXT, .HTM, .HTML, .XML, .GIF, .BMP, .JPG, .JPEG, .PNG, .TIF, .RPT) to PDF with same password.

2. I have password for the file but my query is how can I convert above file format to PDF using ASPOSE TOTAL licence?

I am able to convert simple file to PDF using Aspose, but not getting idea for password protected files.

Please help me for the same.

@Trusha,

All the file formats mentioned in your inquiry can be converted to PDF using Aspose.Pdf, Aspose.Email and Aspose.Words APIs. Only RPT file format is not supported by Aspose APIs.

You may find the list of formats supported by Aspose.Pdf on link Aspose.Pdf for .NET. It is further requested to forward us some sample input password protected files for review. We will look into it and update you about our findings.

@ikram.haq

Thanks for your reply. I am able to covert files(with no password protection) to PDF, but I am not getting the way for converting above files which are password protected.

Can you please share the links for the same?

@Trusha,

As requested in my last post please share password protected .MSG, .EML, .TXT, .HTM, .HTML, .XML, .GIF, .BMP, .JPG, .JPEG, .PNG, .TIFF files with us, so that we may investigate further and update you accordingly. You may ZIP the sample files and upload.

@ikram.haq

Thanks you for your response. Actually I need to ask for files from my client. Once I will get the file, I will forward to you.

@Trusha,

Thank you for update.