Password protected files raising FIPS validation error

Hi Suresh,

Further to my last post, although we try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. Our developers work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

That being said, we fully understand that you are keen to get a fix to your particular issues, please have a look at this page - http://www.aspose.com/corporate/services/priority-support-policies.aspx - purchasing Priority Support will allow you to post your issues in our Priority Support forum and raise the priority of these issues directly with our development teams, if possible, we will then aim to get a resolution to your issue as soon as we can. Many Priority Support customers find that this leads to their issue being fixed in the next release of the software.

If you would like to take advantage of Priority Support then please request a quote in our purchase forum - http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.purchase/220/showforum.aspx

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your patience. I have received response from our development team and like to share with you that the issue WORDSNET-8566 has been planned for development. Hopefully, the fix of this issue will be available in November or December 2013 release. Please note that this estimate is not final at the moment; I will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as your issue is resolved.

We really appreciate your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41840) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

Please let me know any update on this.

Thanks,
Suresh

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. Our development team completed the analysis of this issue. However, keeping in view the complexity of this issue, the implementation of the fix had been postponed till a later date. I am afraid, the priority of the issue is lowered because this is a very rare case and it requires us to do a deep investigation to find out the best way to fix this. So, currently, we cannot provide you any timeline regarding this issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8566) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.3 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.3 update.