Pb in open Xls Files exported by BusinessObjects SDK

Hi,<br><br>I already read the last post on this subject : https://forum.aspose.com/t/106998<br><br>But, I want to be sure that I am in the same case.<br><br>You will find in attachment an example of a Xls file generated by the BusinessObjects Java SDK.<br><br>When I try to open it with the Aspose.Cells framework, I reach an Exception.<br><br>Here my simply code : <br>    FileInputStream fstream = new FileInputStream("C:/BOSDKgeneratedFile.xls");<br><br>
Workbook workbook = new Workbook();<br>    workbook.open(fstream);<br><br>And here, the stacktrace of the exception : <br>FATAL - 2008-05-13 16:49:03,806 - JideApplicationController.getResult(461) | Fatal Exception<br>java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid sheet index: 0<br>    at com.aspose.cells.Worksheets.a(Unknown Source)<br>    at com.aspose.cells.Worksheets.getSheet(Unknown Source)<br>    at com.aspose.cells.cF.a(Unknown Source)<br>    at com.aspose.cells.cX.f(Unknown Source)<br>    at com.aspose.cells.cX.d(Unknown Source)<br>    at com.aspose.cells.cX.a(Unknown Source)<br>    at com.aspose.cells.Workbook.a(Unknown Source)<br>    at com.aspose.cells.Workbook.a(Unknown Source)<br>    at com.aspose.cells.Workbook.open(Unknown Source)<br><br>Can you confirm me that, the problem is due to the version of XLS file generated by BusinessObjects SDK (Excel 95 instead of Excel 97 or greater).<br><br>Thanks for your help !!!<br><br>Teihotu.<br>

Note : If I open and resave (without modify any cells) my generated file with Excel (my use version = XP), then the re-save file can be open and treated by Aspose.

Teihotu.

Hi,

We found the issue after an initial test, we will figure out the issue soon.

Thanks for being patient!

Hi Teihotu,

We found this issue is caused by some disorder of data in your template file, such data order is never used by MS Excel when it saves file, and currently Aspose only support normal data order that MS Excel saves data into file. I am afraid currently you have to resave your file by MS Excel before process it by Aspose. We will look into it and try to support reading such disorder data later after some important tasks on hand.

Thanks all for yours responses.

I was sure that the problem was from the BusinessObjects SDK. Whatever, have you any idea about an eventually hot fix correcting this problem ?
I send request to Business Objects but it’s seem yours actions are really faster !!!

Hope you find a solution.

Regards.

Teihotu.

Actually, my last response was not so clear. Have you any date for an eventual hot fix correcting the problem ? I have to provide a date to my manager asap.

Thanks for your help !

Teihotu.

Hi Teihotu,

We will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi Teihotu,

Hope we can provide you a fix in about 1-2 days, just keep an eye on this thread, thank you.

Hi Teihotu,

Please try this attached fix, it can open your file now.

Your hot fix works with my files.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Teihotu.