You can reprodue with these steps:

1. load dlls of pdf
  2. load dlls of slides or words.
  3. wait for a moment
  4. quit

Thanks.

@kngstr,

Thanks for the details.

Could you share a sample .NET project to reproduce the issue, we will check it soon.

@Amjad_Sahi

Sorry. Forgot to say, I’m using C++ version.
No need to do anything, just include and load.

BTW, I’m trying to make delphi version of Aspose.Total for C++.
And it worked fine with last version.

@kngstr,
Thank you for sharing more information. Could you please explain the following a little bit more which last version worked fine? Is your issue resolved or not?

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui

The last versiont is Aspose.PDF.Cpp.19.11, and this version works fine.

@kngstr,

Please accept our apologies for inconvenience on your end. Unfortunately, from shared information it’s not getting evident that which API is causing issue on your end. Can you please provide a sample project with us that we may use on our end to verify the same. If project size is exceeding 3MB, you may share that on some FTP server or Dropbox and provide download link to us.

@mudassir.fayyaz

No need to upload anything.
I tested with Visual Studio 2017 15.9 with my steps.
The error reproduced every time.

@kngstr

We are testing the scenario in our environment and will share our feedback soon.

@asad.ali

Hi,
Any news?
Thanks

@kngstr

Thanks for being patient.

We are in process to test the scenario in our environment will share our feedback with you during this week. Please spare us little time.

@asad.ali
OK. Thanks.

@kngstr

Would you kindly try using latest version of the API i.e. 20.2 and share your feedback with us.

@kngstr

Please also share if you are using NuGet to download assemblies or using standalone libraries?

@asad.ali

The files were downloaded from down.aspose.com.
Sorry to post two issues. I forgot this one.
20.2 is still not working.
Look at here: Total for C++ 20.2 crashed with dynamic loading

@kngstr

Thanks for the information.

Yes, we have also noticed your other inquiry and addressed it accordingly. We will surely inform you as soon as we have additional updates in this regard. Please spare us some time.

@asad.ali

OK. Thanks.