PDF 6.4.0 - Blank Pages- misplaced contents

Dear Aspose-Team,

here another issue: the attached files are printed incorrect. Either the contents are mißplaced or the pages are blank at all.
I really need a quick solution for the issues I reported, acutally I can hardly use Aspose.Pdf!

Regards,
Michael Eberhardt

Hi Michael,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template file.

I am able to notice the issue regarding the contents after printing the PDF. The issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-31992. We will update you regarding the resolution of this issue in this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Dear Aspose Team,

any news on this topic?
This is really urgent..

Regards,
Michael Eberhardt

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your patience.

I have requested an ETA regarding your issue from our development team. I will update you as soon as I get a reply from the development team.

Will this issue also be fixed with the upcoming update next week?

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your patience. Our development team is working hard to get this issue resolved but I am afraid its not yet completely resolved. Also currently we are not certain that either this issue will be fixed in upcoming release version or not but as soon as we have made some significant improvement towards its resolution, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Hi Michael,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have received an ETA from the development team regarding your issue. As per the development team the issue will be fixed by the end of December 2011 and it will be a part of our Official release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.6 (hopefully in early January 2012). Please be patient and spare us sometime to rectify the issue and share the fixed version with you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-31992) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Dear Aspose Team,

it seems like most issues are solved with the current update.

But unfortunately, aspose.pdf now tells me I only have an evaluation license…

After all that trouble I am really willing to buy it again.

What can we do…?

Regards,

Michael Eberhardt

Thank you for the feedback.

We are glad to know that your reported issues are resolved. To upgrade your license, please contact our sales team using Aspose.Purchase forum (link shared below). They will help you in acquiring a license as per your need.

http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.purchase/220/showforum.aspx

Thank You & Best Regards,