PDF/A Conversion?

Hi,

we are using your .NET and Java version of the pdf product family. I had a look into the 3.3 and I can’t find a way to transform a PDF document into a PDF/A document.

In .NET we can use:
- validate
- convert
- save

Any ideas when it will be available?

Hi Daniel,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am afraid the conversion of PDF file into PDF/A format is currently not supported in Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java. However for the sake of implementation, we have already registered this requirement as PDFKITJAVA-28640 in our issue tracking system.

Please note that our development team is already working on porting existing Aspose.Pdf for .NET code to new Aspose.Pdf for Java and once this new release version becomes available, it will include the PDF to PDF/A conversion feature. As per our current plans, new Aspose.Pdf for Java will be available by the end of current year. Please be patient and wait for new release version.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Works for us. Thx! :slight_smile:

@daniel.manzke,

Thanks for your patience.

We are pleased to share that the issue reported earlier as PDFJAVA-36734, is resolved in latest release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.7. Please try using the latest release version and in case you encounter any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.