PDF/A validation report

Hello,

When we validate a PDF/A document with the code below, the output is an XML document. Do you have xsd schema or an example document where all the elements/attributes are filled so we can see what to expect?

Document pdfDocument = new Document(“input.pdf”);
// Validate PDF for PDF/A-1a
pdfDocument.Validate(validation-result-A1A.xml, PdfFormat.PDF_A_1A);

Hi Kees,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid we do not have any sample PDF template for filling XML validation log. However Aspose.Pdf has a XSD schema document, you may use it for the purpose. If there is any difference in your requirement and my understanding then please share some more detail, so we will provide you information accordingly.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

I think the XSD schema has a different purpose and is not usable for the output of the PDF/A validation. I attached the output of this procedure (Result.xml). Do you have a XSD schema for this? Or maybe a XSLT stylesheet so I can present the output in the application when the user validates PDF/A files?

Kind regards,

Kees de Wit

Hi Kees,

I am sorry for misunderstanding. I have noticed the issue and logged an enhancement ticket PDFNEWNET-39219 for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,