PDF Alignment Issues with 6.5 version

<span style=“font-size: 11pt; font-family: “Calibri”,“sans-serif”;”>Hi,

We are using Aspose for PDF generation and recently we updated the dll version from 3.6 to 6.5.With the latest version we observed certain alignment issues.

I am attaching the XSL-FO used for pdf generation and the pdf got generated by using both the versions.

Please let us know how to go about it at the earliest.

Thanks,
Venkat.

Hi Venkat,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the details and template file.

I am able to see the formatting issues in the generated PDF file using your template file with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-33616. You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any updates against your reported issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi,

Can you let us know the status of this issue - this is very high priority issue and will affect many end users using our product in Production environment, which has this PDF reporting functionality.

Please let us know ETA for this issue, also, any procedure to get this ticket prioritized.

Thanks

Hi Venkat,

I have asked the development team to share an ETA regarding the resolution of your issue. As soon as I get a feedback, I will update you via this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi,

It's already been 2 weeks, can you share an ETA for this issue fix. It is affecting our users in production product, can you help us ASAP.

Thanks,

Venkat

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for your patience.

After consultation with our development team about the status of the issue. I am able to share that said issue has been scheduled for investigation during week 22 of 2012. Our development team will investigate the issue and will share the ETA. We will really appreciate your cooperation in terms of patience till the time some ETA is shared. We will update you with ETA as soon as it is shared by our development team.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33616) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.9.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.