PDF Bookmarks - Evaluation

Hello,

I am currently evaluating your DOCX/XLSX to PDF conversion tool to see if it is a good fit with the solution we are developing. So far we’ve been pretty impressed with its capabilities.

I had a few questions:
1. When using the Word to PDF conversion tool available with Aspose.Word, we can set the BookmarkOutlineLevel to display bookmarks. In our source document, we have manually defined a set of bookmarks already, and we want to bring that over to PDF. When we specify a BookmarkOutlineLevel, all the bookmarks in the document are displayed (including _TOCxxxxxxx). I couldnt find an option to hide system generated bookmarks - is there something like that available?

2. Continuing on, I wanted to develop a quick POC just to show that bookmarks can be translated over properly (this is critical for the application we are building). So i used Aspose.Pdf.Kit’s PDFBookmarkEditor to manually remove any system generated bookmarks after the conversion has taken place. However, i noticed that the evaluation version limits me to 5 bookmarks. Is there any way you could provide me with an evaluation copy that lets me use all the bookmarks in the document? (This is an important step for us before we commit to buy because we need to show the business users that the ASPOSE pdf product will provide the correct set of bookmarks).

Ideally, we would want to have an option to ignore system generated bookmarks during the conversion process.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.

Hi Isaac,

You can get a fully functioning temporary license from this link. You can evaluate all the features without any restrictions. As far as your question related to Aspose.Words is concerned, please post your query in this forum, so that a related representative would be able to help you out.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,