Pdf bookmarks font manipulation

Hi Team,

I need to change the bookmark color black to red and font style to bold and font family to times new roman for attached pdf.QC8454_inputdoc.pdf (217.1 KB)
Please give me code to manipulate bookmark font appearance .

Thanks and Regards,
Harish G

@HarishGali

Were you able to achieve your requirements using Adobe Reader? Can you please share an expected output PDF for our reference so that we can further investigate the feasibility and share our feedback with you?

unable manipulate with adobe reader. I achieve style to bold and color black to red for all level 1 bookmarks in attached pdfoutput.pdf (222.4 KB)
I updated with adobe acrobat , and unable to apply times new roman. please help me with the code to manipulate all the properties as I mentioned.
waiting for your response.

Thanks and Regards,
Harish G.

@HarishGali

Please note that Aspose.PDF mimics behavior of Adobe Reader. In case some feature is not supported by Adobe Reader itself, it is highly unlikely that Aspose.PDF would be able to support it.

However, we will still investigate the possibility of your requirements. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-54766

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.