We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PDF Bug

Hi,

We are a software development company that recommended your product as a tool for creating PDF’s from an online form application for Rural Metro.

This code has gone into production about 2 weeks ago without the capability of generating the PDF’s because of the bug that we reporeted on you forum.

Our customer is asking us for an estimate of when the PDF generation is going to work.

In order to do that, we need to get an answer of when this is going to be fixed.

If this is not going to be done in a timely manner - like today - then we will need to investigate using some other tool to implement the functionality - ask for our money back - and remove Aspose from our recommended solution list

Can you please let me know that this is going to be fixed today or get me contact information for someone to talk to so I can convey the urgency of this?

Thank you,

Hi Thad,

Thanks for using our products.

I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf team. Can you please share some details regarding the product that you are using to generate a PDF document. Also please share the issue ID that was logged at our forums. We are really sorry for this inconvenience.