We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PDF class

Hello Aspose,

I have added Aspose.Cells and Aspose.PDF as reference in my codebase. In my product previous releases, i used to see class Aspose.Pdf.PDF class to create Pdf document however with latest DLL i dont see that class and I get class Aspose.Pdf.Generator.PDF which might not offering me correct output.

Could you please let me know the difference between these two classes. Aspose.Pdf.Pdf and Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf.

Hi Ashpak,

Thanks for contacting support.

Starting release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.0.0 in July-2011, Aspose.Pdf for .NET and legacy Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET were merged to single API and all the classes of former Aspose.Pdf for .NET are moved under Aspose.Pdf.Generator namespace and the classes of legacy Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace in new MergedAPI. Your code for older Aspose.Pdf should work with Aspose.Pdf.Generator but if you are facing any issue, please share your code snippet, so that we can test the scenario in our environment.

Furthermore, please note that in MergedAPI, we have introduced new Document Object Model under Aspose.Pdf namespace and this single namespace provides the capabilities to create as well as manipulate existing PDF documents. We encourage you to please try migrating your code from Aspose.Pdf.Generator to new Aspose.Pdf DOM. You may consider visiting following links for further details:

Thank you, Nayyer Shahbaz. Information provided is useful and relevant to us.

Thank you again.

Hi Ashpak,

Thanks for the acknowledgement. Should you have any further query, please feel free to contact.