PDF Conversion after 9.6 release

Hi, I’ve just downloaded the new 9.6 release of Aspose.Words and when saving to PDF I’m still unable to have a floating image.

I have attached both the PDF and the Docx and the code used to generate the file.

If you’re able to help me out that would be great as this issue is affection several of our customers.

Nolan

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Drawing.Printing;
using System.Drawing;

using Aspose.Words;
using HSL.Utils;
using System.IO;

namespace ConsoleApplication2
{
    class Program
    {
        static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            new Aspose.Words.License().SetLicense("Aspose.Words.DEV.lic");

inputFiles.Add(@"D:\Temp\MergeDocumentTest\InputDoc1.docx");
            string outputFile = @"D:\Temp\MergeDocumentTest\Output.docx";
            string outputFile1 = @"D:\Temp\MergeDocumentTest\Output.pdf";

if (File.Exists(outputFile))
                File.Delete(outputFile);

if (File.Exists(outputFile1))
                File.Delete(outputFile1);

doc.Save(outputFile);
            doc.Save(outputFile1, SaveFormat.Pdf);
        }
    }

internal class DocumentLoader
    {
        public static Document Execute(string fileName)
        {
            switch (Path.GetExtension(fileName))
            {
                case ".docx":
                case ".doc":
                case ".dotx":
                    return new Document(fileName);
                default:
                    return new Document();
            }
        }
    }
}

Hello

Thanks for your request. The problem occurs because Tight and Through wrapping styles are not supported during rendering yet. I linked your request to the appropriate issues, you will be notified as soon as these features are supported. The four wrapping types now supported cover the majority of user scenarios. Although Tight and Through are used rarely, we are very likely to support them in one of the further versions.
Please see the following link for more information:
https://blog.aspose.com/2011/01/10/text-wrapping-around-images-and-shapes-is-about-to-be-released-in-aspose-words-for-net
Also we decided we are not going to implement the Tight and Through text wrapping options right now. We are postponing these features until we catch up on some other planned features. We will get back to decide on Tight and Through later in 2011.
Best regards,

Thanks for your reply.

I was aware that you don’t support those two format types, however, I have used “In Front of Text” for all of these images, and while the image on the top of page 6 holds in place, the image on the top of page 7 moves. On page 8 the image has moved, a table has moved and a text box at the bottom has moved and covered other text, then on page 9 all the text has moved and page 10 appears to be fine again.

Any suggestions on how I can get this document working? I’m pretty sure it’s not using any unsupported features.

Thanks.

Hello

Thank you for additional information. It seems the reason of your problem is the image inside the header of the document. The Tight wrapping style is specified for this image. Please see the attached screenshot.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4332) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(12)