PDF Conversion Issue with Docx containing customxml

We have a word document with custom xml bindings, which looks fine when opened in word.

We then convert to pdf using Aspose.Words

byte[] pdfFileBytes = null;

using (var ms = new MemoryStream(bytes))

{

using (var pdfStream = new MemoryStream())

{

var doc = new Document(ms);

doc.Save(pdfStream, Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

pdfFileBytes = pdfStream.ToArray();

}

}

}

The resulting pdf contains the merged fields correctly plus an empty set of merged fields.

You will see in the pdf C00 ERROR NA, this row does not exist in the docx file.

See attached word and pdf files.

P.S. I have license just created this in test environment,

Hi Chinkit,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 16.6.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-14000. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Can I get an update on this.

We cannot use the product until this is resolved and we have already purchased it.

Hi Chinkit,

Please spare us some time for the investigation of this issue. Our product team is currently doing analysis of this issue to determine the exact root cause of this problem. Once the analysis of this issue is completed, we will then be able to share more information. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

How are we going with this issue we really need this resolved. Not feeling the love.

Hi Chinkit,

Thanks for your inquiry. Our product team has completed the analysis and the root cause of this issue has been identified. We have asked the ETA of this issue from our product team and will update you as soon as any estimates are available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,
Hi Chinkit,

It is to update you that our product team has planned to integrate the fix to this issue in Aspose.Words 17.3.0 - Mar 2017 release. If everything goes by plan, we are very hopeful to include the fix to this issue in Aspose.Words 17.3.0 release but please note that this estimate is not final at the moment. We will keep you informed of any developments and let you know via this thread as soon as your issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14000) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.4 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Aspose,

Thanks for the update & fix on this issue. It has been a long wait and we appreciate your support.

This issue has very much limited our use of the product, can I please request to get an extension on our licence?

Thanks,
Chinkit

Hi Chinkit,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please renew your subscription in case your license has expired. For renewing/upgrading a subscription or for any sales queries, please contact our sales team via Aspose.Purchase forum.

Best regards,