PDF conversion missing images in PPTX

Hi Support,

See attached original PPTX and output PDF file.

We are using following code to convert this file:

Presentation Presentation = new Presentation(InputFileName);
Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions PdfSaveOptions = new Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions();
PdfSaveOptions.Compliance = Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfCompliance.PdfA1b;

MemoryStream Stream = new MemoryStream();
Presentation.Save(Stream, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf, PdfSaveOptions);
OutputFileBytes = Stream.ToArray();

Let us know what could be the reasons for this issue?

Regards,
Jhan Zaib

Hi Jhan Zaib,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that I have not been able to notice any difference between the pptx and pdf files, shared by you. Both files are identical. Please try viewing the pdf file in some other viewer or mention explicitly on which slide you are observing the missing images so that we may proceed further to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

Sorry for wrong files. See attached correct files in which SASOL logo in missing.

Let us know what is different with logo so its not becoming part of output PDF.

Regards,
Jhan Zaib

Hi Jhan Zaib,

I have observed your comments and worked with the files shared by you. I have not been able to reproduce the issue on my end as the pptx is being converted to pdf without missing the SASOL logo. However, I am unable to generate a pdf file with PdfCompliance.PdfA1b. An exception is thrown when compliance is being set. Please report to us if you face the Exception on your end. I have attached the generated output file (see e-Sign Poster_PDF.pdf) for your kind reference. I request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.9.0 on your end and then share your kind feedback with us.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

We are using Aspose.Slides latest version 15.9.0 and not getting any error with PdfCompliance.PdfA1b conversion but logo is still missing. Secondly without PdfA1b compliance output PDF is correct.

One more thing found that output document size is very huge in compare of without PdfA1b compliant document.

See attached sample outputs for both with and without PdfA1b compliance.

Regards,
Jhan Zaib

Hi Jhan Zaib,

I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-37020 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-37020) have been fixed in this update.