PDF conversion problem... Again!

I feel like every update i get, something that was working fine stop working....

Im converting this word document to pdf with aspose 11.11 then saving it in a pdf component to merge it with other pdf file.

half the pages have weird left margin now... Im testing with version 10.5 and everything is fine.... Im seriously considering rollbacking to 10.5 but i paid for this update, i wasnt expecting it would be getting worse...

Hi Claude,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as WORDSNET-7625 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Is it fixed yet?

We are thinking about buying aspose total but we want our bug corrected with aspose word first.

We are also thinking about priority support... how will be the delay for futur fixes if we buy this with our aspose total ?

Hi Claude,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. However, the good news is that the responsible developer has completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been determined. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Secondly, to learn about the benefits of Priority Support Subscription, I would suggest you please visit the following page:
http://www.aspose.com/corporate/services/priority-support-policies.aspx

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Been 2 month, been having another bug, says its corrected in newer version on the forum but cant update anything because its been bugged for 2 month.

We really need to have this bug corrected so we can finally move on.

Thanks

Hi Claude,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet. However, I have intimated our development team of your concern and asked the responsible developer to implement the fix to your issue shortly. I will update you as soon as I have extra information. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Claude,

Thanks for your patience. We now have a good news for you that is WORDSNET-7625 has now been resolved and its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Words (13.3.0) which is planned to be released by the end of this month. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7625) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.