PDF Conversion Problem - move to Landscape mode

Hello,
I am using aspose-words-17.8.0.
I want to convert a .doc file into a .pdf file with the revision bar.

I am using options :

RevisionOptions lRevisionOptions = asposeDoc.getLayoutOptions().getRevisionOptions();
lRevisionOptions.setShowRevisionMarks( false );
lRevisionOptions.setShowRevisionBars( true );
lRevisionOptions.setRevisionBarsColor(1);

asposePdfSaveOptions.setJpegQuality(100);
asposePdfSaveOptions.setImageCompression(PdfImageCompression.AUTO);
asposePdfSaveOptions.setUseHighQualityRendering(true);
asposePdfSaveOptions.setUseAntiAliasing(false);
asposePdfSaveOptions.setImageColorSpaceExportMode(PdfImageColorSpaceExportMode.AUTO);
asposePdfSaveOptions.setEmbedFullFonts(false);
asposePdfSaveOptions.setCustomPropertiesExport(PdfCustomPropertiesExport.METADATA);
String pdfFileTemp=pdfFile+".pdf";
asposeDoc.save(pdfFileTemp,asposePdfSaveOptions);

and I have some problems in the .pdf file with fonts :

In my .doc file TEST_CG_LA_6K0_HAS_01A_for_ASPOSE.doc, pages 9, 10, 11 and 12, tables are displayed in the landscape mode. In the .pdf TEST_CG_LA_6K0_HAS_01A_for_ASPOSE.pdf, the move to landscape mode is not done and tables are troncated.

I join the files in the following .zip:
ASPOSE_landscape_error.zip (303.8 KB)

Can you please help me?
Thanks,
Regards
Simon GRIMAL

@sgrimal,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSJAVA-1652. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@sgrimal,

Thanks for your patience. We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 17.9 and have not found the shared issue. Please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 17.9. We have attached the output PDF with this post for your kind reference.
output.pdf (264.9 KB)