PDF conversion to any image type results in blank page

Using the following code and latest version of Aspose.Total.NET downloaded today (7/25/12) to convert PDF document pages to TIFF images results in blank image files with the attached file as input:

static void PdfToTiff(string oldName)
{
var newName = oldName.Replace(".pdf", "_pgnum.tif");

var convPdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(oldName);

var resolution = new Resolution(200);
var tiffSettings = new TiffSettings
{
Compression = CompressionType.CCITT4,
Depth = ColorDepth.Default,
Shape = ShapeType.None,
SkipBlankPages = true
};

var tiffDevice = new TiffDevice(resolution, tiffSettings);
var pgCount = convPdfDocument.Pages.Count;

for (var pg = 1; pg < pgCount + 1; pg++)
{
var saveName = newName.Replace("_pgnum", "_" + pg.ToString("00"));
tiffDevice.Process(convPdfDocument, pg, pg, saveName);
}
convPdfDocument.Dispose();
}

I have also attempted the JpegDevice, PngDevice, EmfDevice and even attempted saving the document as an XPS formatted file. None of these attempts resulted in anything other than blank images. Most other PDF documents in our system result in images. I think it may be that the attached image was created in v1.2 PDF.

Hi Steve,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf.

I have tested your issue with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET and I am able to generate your mentioned issue. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-34039. You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any updates against your issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34039) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.