PDF Convert

After converting document to PDF/A the outputlogstream is always none readable. Is there any chance to access the log information other than using outputlogfilename to write to disk?

document.Convert(outputlogstream , PdfFormat.PDF_A_3B, ConvertErrorAction.Delete)

outputlogstream is not readable even so warnings and errors occured.

Hi Christian,

Thanks
for using our API’s.
<o:p></o:p>

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake
of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-39443 in
our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this
problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be
patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hello,

do you have any further information, if this issue will be fixed in a next release of Aspose.PDF?

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your patience.

The team has been busy fixing other previously reported high priority issues and this problem is not yet resolved. However as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know. Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-39443) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.8.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

I still have the same issue in Aspose.Pdf 11.9.0.

// Get Document
FileInfo file = new FileInfo(“D:\input.pdf”);

// Open document
    var pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(file.FullName);

// Validate Document
    var outputLogstream = new MemoryStream();
    pdfDocument.Convert(outputLogstream, PdfFormat.PDF_A_1B, ConvertErrorAction.None);

// Accessing the outputLogStream results in an ObjectDisposedException
    long position = outputLogstream.Position;

Since were not intending to store the result in an xml file on disk, we would like to have a solution to retrieve the validation result.

kamzol:
I still have the same issue in Aspose.Pdf 11.9.0.

// Get Document
FileInfo file = new FileInfo(“D:\input.pdf”);

// Open document
    var pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(file.FullName);

// Validate Document
    var outputLogstream = new MemoryStream();
    pdfDocument.Convert(outputLogstream, PdfFormat.PDF_A_1B, ConvertErrorAction.None);

// Accessing the outputLogStream results in an ObjectDisposedException
    long position = outputLogstream.Position;

Since were not intending to store the result in an xml file on disk, we would like to have a solution to retrieve the validation result.

Hi Ron,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have re-opened the earlier logged PDFNEWNET-39443 and have intimated the product team to further investigate this problem. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Hi, is there any news on this issue?

@kamzol,

We are sorry for the missing notification. The linked ticket ID PDFNET-39443 has already been fixed, please download and try the latest version 17.10 of Aspose.Pdf for .NET API.