We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Pdf converter to jpg : problem with point masonry

Hi,

I'd like to convert a pdf to jpg.

It's working perfectly except for a pdf containing a "point masonry", i don't know the right translation in english (it's actually a symbol of the freemasonry).

In this sample, you can see the symbol, it looks like 3 points drawing a triangle between "te" and "st".

In the jpg resulting from the conversion, the symbol has disappeared.

I'm using this code with Aspose 10.0.5.0 :

public override void ConvertFirstPageToImageStream(int dpi, Stream output)
{
PdfConverter converter = new PdfConverter();
try
{
converter.BindPdf(_document);
converter.Resolution = new Resolution(dpi);
converter.DoConvert();

if (converter.HasNextImage())
converter.GetNextImage(output);
output.Seek(0, SeekOrigin.Begin);
}
catch
{
converter.Close();
throw;
}
}

Thanks for your help.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have converted your shared document to JPG using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.5.0 and managed to observe the missing dotted triangle. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-38996 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;color:#333333;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;
mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards

Any news about this issue?

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the issue is still not resolved, as product team was busy in resolving other issues in the queue. However I have raised your issue priority and requested the team to investigate and share an ETA at their earliest. We will notify you as soon as some update is available.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan