PDF Created by Aspose.Slides for Java from PPT Does Not Work with PDFBox

We are using pdfbox with pdf. PDF created by ASPOSE used with pdfbox can be open in the browser but not in Acrobat reader.
The ppt works fine if first manually converted to word and then by ASPOSE to pdf. It also works fine if ppt printed to pdf or ppt converted to pdf by different software.
Why PDF converted from ppt by aspose has pdf version 1.5 while pdf created from word has pdf version 1.7? Using Aspose.slides version 22.5, java 1.8. The issue exists on both windows and linux servers.

@galinal321,
Thank you for contacting support.

To help us understand the case, please share the following data and information:

• input presentation file and output PDF file
  • code example that reproduces the problem
  • Acrobat Reader version you used
  • screenshot with the problem

I’ve added a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-38830 to our issue tracking system. Our development team will consider implementing such a feature. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

PPT Conversion.zip (139.6 KB)
Attached are pptx and docx both converted to pdf by aspose. PDF from docx works well with pdfbox while PDF from PPTX does not.

@galinal321,
Thank you for the file examples. We will reply to you as soon as possible.

@galinal321,

Unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce the problem. Could please you describe in more detail how to do this?

We use PDFBOX to highlight sentences with specified words in pdf. Attached are highlighted pdfs from previous email. The one created from ppt opens in browser but not in Acrobat reader. So far we did not receive other pdfs or pdf converted from doc/docx with that issue.highlited_pdfs.zip (32.6 KB)

Thank you

@galinal321,
Thank you for the files. We will reply to you later.

@galinal321,
I have not managed to reproduce the problem you have encountered. Please share the remaining data and information requested above.

It seems we have paid support. What do i need to do to get paid support services?
Do i need to open a new case?

@galinal321,
You can contact Paid Support using the following link:

You can mention this forum thread there.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-38830) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 22.11 (JAR).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.