PDF Demo

I would like to take a .doc or .xls file and create a PDF. Could you point me to a demo that displays this.

Hi Erwin,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

You can convert .doc file into PDF format using Aspose.Words component. For more details and code snippet, please visit: How to Convert a Document to PDF

and by using Aspose.Cells, you can convert .xls file into PDF format. For more details and code snippet, please visit: Convert XLS file (containing images or charts) to PDF

Please feel free to contact support in case you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

Hello Erwin,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Adding more to Rashid’s comments, please note that Aspose.Cells which provides the capability to create, manipulate Excel worksheets and it also provides the capability to convert Excel worksheets into PDF format. Please checkout the conversion demo over following link. Convert workbook into PDF format.

In case you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose components.

Aspose.Cells allows you to directly convert the Excel file into PDF as stated in above posts.

For your quick reference, please see the C# code below.

I have attached the source xlsx file and output pdf with this post. Please also see the screenshot.

Please download and use the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.1.2.5

C#

Workbook workbook = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(“source.xlsx”);

workbook.Save(“output.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Screenshot:

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Note that you can also see demos of our products in action in the Aspose.Words Demos section.

Thanks,