PDF differences depending on environment

Hi, I am working with Aspose Words 19.4 to convert a word .doc template to a PDF.

I am doing this in the backend using Spring Boot and Java. When I run my project locally, the PDF produced looks normal and has the formatting I intended. When I run it from Pivotal Cloud Foundry, the formatting is off in several locations. Spacing becomes wider in some places and things that were supposed to be right next to each other move further down the page. I have tried to eliminate all other variables so I am fairly sure it is the difference in environments that is causing this.

I was wondering if anyone else has faced a similar problem and knows a solution, or if there might be other problems that could cause this? Let me know if more information is needed, Thanks in advance!

@ekarnis

Please note that Aspose.Words requires TrueType fonts when rendering document to fixed-page formats (JPEG, PNG, PDF or XPS). You need to install fonts that are used in your document on the machine where you are converting documents to PDF. Please refer to the following articles:

How Aspose.Words Uses True Type Fonts
How to Receive Notification of Missing Fonts and Font Substitution during Rendering