PDF- Excel- Word and Power Point Preview

I have a requirement with our ASP.Net website, we need to enable previewing PDF, Excel, Word and Power Point, is it possible with the ASPOSE.NET, which product is suitable for us? Is it required microsoft office installed on the web server or client machine to work?

Hi,

Aspose.Total for .NET provides the components to create as well as manipulate MS Office plus other file formats including PDF, Image etc. In case you need to preview the documents, please try using Viewer application of our sister company named GroupDocs.

In order to preview these documents, you do not require MS Office or other software’s installed on your machines.

I have checked the GroupDocs Viewer, it seems I have to save our documents in the GroupDocs account to preview, due to security reason I can’t pass it on to the account. Is there any other way to implement the preview functionality? And the price of Aspose.Total is very high for our requirement, we just want to enable document preview.

Is it possible to convert Word, Excel and Power Point files to PDF using Aspose.PDF?

Hi,

In case you do not want to use GroupDocs, you may consider converting the pages of existing files to Image format and then try previewing them in your application. Please visit the following links for further information on

sabasil:
Is it possible to convert Word, Excel and Power Point files to PDF using Aspose.PDF?
Hi,

In order to convert individual file format to PDF format, you need to try using specific product which deals with that format.

So I have to buy the three products? How much it cost?

Hi,

Please visit individual product pages to get the information related to pricing.