PDF Export with both Portrait and Landscape SSRS 2012

I have a report called DualOrientation containing 2 sub reports. The 1st sub report (Portrait) has portrait orientation and the 2nd (Landscape) had landscape orientation using the IsLandscape parameter. When I use the “PDF via Apose.Pdf” extension to export the DualOrientation report all pages in the PDF are portrait. I need the PDF to have the Portrait sub report as portrait and the Landscape sub report as Landscape.

When I export the Portrait report the PDF is portrait.

When I export the Landscape report the PDF is landscape.

What do I need to do to get the Dual Orientation working ?

I have attached all RDL files and examples of PDFs

Hi Gary,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tried testing the scenario but have observed that your resource .RDL files are based on 3E.rds data source. Please share the data source, so that we can again try replicating the issue in our environment.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The data source is sql server, just point it to any database. The data source does not query any tables.

Hi Gary,

Thanks for sharing the details and sorry for the delayed response.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFREP-33507. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFREP-33507) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 3.3.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)

I have retested with this new version but the issue still persists.

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your acknowledgement. I have marked the status of previously reported issue as Re-Open and have intimated the product team to further look into this matter. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Gary,

Can you please share the latest resultant file being generated at your end.