PDF file extremely enlarged when converted from ppt to pdf

I am trying to use slides for java to convert ppt to pdf with on linux. The conversion quality was great but the converted pdf is much larger than the original ppt, one from 230K to 27M, another from 6.5M to 31M.

The slides are in Chinese. The save options are:
savePdfOption.setEmbedFullFonts(false)
savePdfOption.setEmbedTrueTypeFontsForASCII(false)

The slides are originally in Chinese. I am using a licensed product.

What can I do to reduce the output size?

Thanks

Hi Fangqiao,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source presentation, generated result and environment details with us so that we can further investigate to help you out. Also please share which Aspose.Slides version you are using on your end. Please share the requested information so that we can further proceed to help you out.

Best Regards,

The original file is : http://modownload.oss-cn-shanghai.aliyuncs.com/original.ppt
The converted is: http://modownload.oss-cn-shanghai.aliyuncs.com/converted.pdf

I am using the latest version of Slides for Java, running on opensuse Linux linux-68qh 4.10.13-1-default #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Apr 27 12:23:31 UTC 2017 (e5d11ce) x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

java is:

openjdk version “1.8.0_121”
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 3.3.0) (suse-3.4-x86_64)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.121-b13, mixed mode)

Hi,

I have worked with presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 17.4 and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-36402 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

I like to share that our product team has investigated issue in details. Can you please provide fonts or list of fonts (from Suse), fonts.conf file and full code snippet or sample project to reproduce issue. Also, please test your code snippet in new project. Please share requested information so that we can further investigate to help you out.

Best Regards,