We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Pdf File size (using Adobe.AcrobateWriter save as)

Hi, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Today I had to change the text of a bookmark in a pdf file generated by Aspose.Cells.Save method (pdf file format). After I had changed the text I saved the file under a new name using the save as option of Adobe.AcrobatWriter. The result was a pdf file with a size more then 4 times bigger then the original file.

Could you please consider the mentioned issue? Please find attached two sample files (basic aspose file, file created with save as..)

In my opinion this issues is closely related to this issue.

Regards

Erik

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the files.

Yes, the file size does increase after saving the file using AcrobatWriter. We have registered your issue in our internal issue tracking system with issue id: CELLSNET-14768.We will look into it and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

if you shrink the file size of the pdf document with the relevant option (compress / shrink file) of Adobe you can reduce the file size successfully. But after this step, all bookmarks of a document are lost. This seems also to be an issue.

Erik

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We will look into your mentioned issue and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

did you made any progress on this issue?

Thanks & Regards

Erik