PDF file to txt or word file

The following is our customer's question:

I used your trial demo project,However I found your product can’t covert the specified PDF file to txt or word file .Can you help me to contact your developer to explain the reason ?

In addition ,after I registered the website account ,I downloadthe Aspose.PDF.Kit dll and added the dll to my project references ,I noticed that generated file end with txt havenoany itemsbut special characterJ,as wellgive me a warning below ,Can youtellme how to use the trail dll ?

warning: This is the evaluation version of Aspose.pdf.kit .The extraction will just be executed on parts of the pages . Please purchase your license to
extract text correctly .Extracted with Aspose.pdf.kit copyright 2002-2009 Aspose Pty Ltd.

If your product can deal with the PDF aboveforconvertingpdf to txtorMicrosoftwordformat.I will veryglad andreport your product to my leader to payfor it .
Ifyou have any question .please let me know ,Welcome to call me if you fell free.
Thanks!

Hi Daisy,

First of all, I’m sorry to share with you that PDF to Word Document conversion is currently not supported; however, we have already logged a new feature request as PDFKITNET-14494 in our issue tracking system to support this feature in future. You’ll be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

Secondly, text extraction is limited in the trial version; that’s why you’ll not get complete text using evaluation version; nevertheless, you can get a temporary license for 30 days to test the component with full capabilities. Moreover, please use the code snippet given on this link to extract the text properly.

I hope this helps. If you find any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 14494) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(8)