Pdf for reporting services

Hi,
I’m looking for a product that will generate a table of contents from the document map of a reporting services report.
Can your pdf for reporting services do this or will I have to export to pdf first and then add a table of contents to it?
Thanks

Dear Daniel,

It is not supported to add TOC in Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services. As a workaround you can add the TOC after the PDF is generated using Aspose.Pdf.Kit.

We'd like to support this feature in Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services if it is possible. But how can we know what is the content of the TOC? When generating PDF with Aspose.Pdf, we support adding TOC based on all the headings in the document, but I don't know how to generate TOC for the report of Sql Server Reporting Services. If you have any idea please share with us.

Dear Tommy,

You wrote "When generating PDF with Aspose.Pdf, we support adding TOC based on all the headings in the document".

Can you please tell me how this is supported?

Hi Bram,

After the ListSection is added to the document, the next thing we need to do is to add the list items. Currently Headings, Tables, Images and Graphs can specified as list items. For more information please visit Manipulating List of Contents and check the step 3.Specifying the List Items