PDF for SSRS 2008

Is the PDF product for Reporting Services supported with Windows Server 2008 and Reporting Services 2008? If so is there anything special for the manual install? I followed the steps for manual install and do not see the Export option for aspose PDF. The following error in the SSRS log:

library!ReportServer_0-2!11c0!01/30/2009-11:53:52:: Call to GetSystemPropertiesAction().
extensionfactory!ReportServer_0-2!11c0!01/30/2009-11:53:53:: e ERROR: Exception caught instantiating APPDF report server extension: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportRendering.IRenderingExtension' from assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.ProcessingCore, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91'.
at System.Reflection.Assembly._GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.CreateInstance(String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.ExtensionClassFactory.<>c__DisplayClass2.b__0()
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.RevertImpersonationContext.<>c__DisplayClass1.b__0(Object state)
at System.Security.SecurityContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
at System.Security.SecurityContext.Run(SecurityContext securityContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.RevertImpersonationContext.Run(ContextBody callback)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.ExtensionClassFactory.CreateExtensionObject(Extension extConfig, Boolean typeOnly).
library!ReportServer_0-2!11c0!01/30/2009-11:53:55:: i

Hi,

We are working over this issue and will reply to you soon.

Hi,

I am sorry to tell you that currently AsposePdf for RS has not supported RS2008.

We are working on that and will support it as soon as possible.

Is this currently in Development, Testing, or just planning?

Hi,

It is in development!

sorry for your inconvenience!