We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PDF form is not properly exporting to XML

Hi there,

I did get the temporary license from Aspose to evaluate new version of PDF as our subscription was ended. Basically here I am exporting my PDF form to XML. The attached file TimeClock_ManagerApproval_Irregularity1.pdf is exporting fine, but it is not properly exporting the other PDF form: TimeClock_ManagerApproval_Irregularity2.pdf. here is the code I am using:

string sPath = @“D:\TimeClock_ManagerApproval_Irregularity1.pdf”;
//string sPath = @“D:\TimeClock_ManagerApproval_Irregularity2.pdf”;

Form export = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form(sPath);
FileStream fs = new FileStream(@“D:\xfa6.xml”, FileMode.OpenOrCreate);
export.ExportXml(fs);
fs.Close();
export.Save();

I know the reason for that, bcoz of my 2nd form target version is Adobe Reader 8.0, If it is not possible please let me know the work around solution for this. Please reply ASAP as my temporary license is going to expire shortly.

Hi Srinu,

Thanks
for using our products.

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as
PDFNEWNET-34258. We will investigate this
issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

PS, The first file TimeClock_ManagerApproval_Irregularity1.pdf is an AcroForm whereas the second file TimeClock_ManagerApproval_Irregularity2.pdf seems to be an XFA form.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34258) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

It seems the issue is not yet fixed properly. Still the issue is there…

before exporting try filling any of the filed and do export at the end. You will see the xml having nodes which are filled before export. Rest of the fields are not appearing in xml.

form.FillField(form.FieldNames[0], “Ganesh”);
form.FillField(form.FieldNames[1], “FID003”);

//export the pdf to xml here…

Hi Srinu,

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have separately logged this problem in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-34595. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.

We
apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34595) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan