Pdf Form Save to FDF with JavaScript

Hello,

I wanted to know if this is possible. I am trying to save a Pdf form that has been filled in Acrobat Reader to local disk. I've created a form from scratch with Aspose and added fields programmatically. I embedded javascript like “this.exportAsFDF(false,true,null,false,"/c/testfile.fdf");” to export the FDF data out and I keep getting “this.exportAsFDF(false,true,null,false,"/c/testfile.fdf");”

How do change the security setting to allow this. Can it be done with Aspose?

Thanks

Hi Nixon,

Thanks for using our products.

You can apply security settings while creating PDF document as well as you update the security settings of existing PDF document. Aspose.Pdf for .NET also provides the feature to export form data into FDF file or even you can use it to import FDF file data into PDF form. For further information, please visit following links.

In case you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

It appears that it is not possible with Acrobat Reader as it is locked down. The same javascript code works with Foxit Pdf reader as they allow the javascript methods to execute. So, no matter what security I set with Aspose, the pdf is restricted in Acrobat Reader.

Thanks, for your assistance.

Nixon

Hi Nixon,

Can you please share the resultant PDF document that you are generating and also please share the complete code snippet so that we can test the scenario at our end.