PDF form Word diferent table across page

good day,
I am turning to you for advice. When generating PDF from Docx. The table is spread over two sides. Although I only start on one page.

@benestom Could you please attach your problematic document and output here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

I send document, when i save as PDF i have diference as on picture.

DiferencePDF_Word.jpg (183.1 KB)

DocToPDF.docx (69.6 KB)

@benestom The Futura CEZ Medium fonts is sued in your document. This font is not available on my side and this might lead into the document layout differences. Could you please attach this font here for testing?
Also, please make sure the font is available in the environment where document conversion is performed. Aspose.Words needs the fonts used in the document to build document layout upon conversion to PDF. If Aspose.Words cannot find the font used in the document, the font is substituted. This might lead into fonts mismatch and document layout differences. You can implement IWarningCallback to get notifications when font substitution is performed.

Fonty.zip (722.6 KB)

you can try

@benestom Thank you for additional information. I have checked your document once again and as I can se MS Word also shows the same result as Aspose.Words in PDF:

If you disable displaying not printable characters in MS Word, you will see the same picture.