PDF Forms GetFieldType() ImageField

Is there a way to check if a form field is an ImageField type? Or do I need to know this information ahead of time to call the specific FillImageForm as opposed to FillField?

This message was posted using Page2Forum from How to Fill Form Fields With API? - Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET

Hi Phil,

I’m sorry to inform you that getting image field type is currently not feasible; however, I have logged a new feature request as PDFNEWNET-28447 in our issue tracking system. You’ll be notified as soon as the feature is supported in future. In the meanwhile, you’ll have to keep track of any image fields at your end and then fill those fields accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

No problem, do you have any sort of estimate of how long something like this will take to complete?

Hi Phil,

It depends upon the complexity of the new features and the fact that how many features are already in the development queue. As this feature is logged recently, our team still needs to investigate the time and effort required for this feature. Please spare us some time before our team gets a clear idea of the matter. You’ll be updated as soon as we get an estimate.

Regards,

Hello, any update on the status of this?

Hi Phil,

I’m sorry to inform you that this feature is not yet supported and I’m afraid it might not be available in short time. You’ll be updated via this forum thread as soon as it is supported in future.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 28447 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.