PDF from Document Body Base64

Hi,

I have a word document body in base64 stirng format and I’m wanting to take that information and then put it into a document and then save the document as a PDF, but the only thing that I’m seeing right now is being able to take a full document and create an ASPOSE document from that and then take that ASPOSE document and convert it to a PDF.

How would you take a bas64 encoded string and turn it into a document.

Thank You In Advance

@john.peters,

Please copy the base64 encoded string inside a new DOCX file, ZIP the DOCX file and then attach the ZIP file here for testing. We will then investigate the scenario on our end and provide you more information.

I don’t know how to do that. That’s why I have this question. I have the Base64 encoded string and I don’t know how to copy it into a DOCX file. I thought I would be able to do it with the ASPOSE.Word package, but I’m not seeing how I can.

@john.peters,

We need to investigate the structure of your Base64 encoded string on our end. You can simply copy it to MS Word or try running the following code to write it inside DOCX file and share it here for testing. Thanks for your cooperation.

string str = "some Base64 encoded string";

Document doc = new Document("E:\\Temp\\in.docx");
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);
builder.Writeln(str);
doc.Save("E:\\Temp\\19.12.docx");

Hi,

I cannot share the base64 encoded string. I just needed to find out how to write a base64encoded string to a document and you’ve provided it to me.

Thank You

@john.peters,

It is great that my previous code helped you to achieve what you were looking for. Please let us know any time you have any further queries.