PDF Generation - bullets mis-numbered

While using Aspose to represent Wordml documents in PDF, we are running into issues with bullet headings that are being mis-numbered (or lettered). For example, we have a Wordml document that begins with:

I. Heading Item #1
A. Sub-heading Item #1
B. Sub-heading Item #2
II. Heading Item #3
When using Aspose to convert this heading to PDF, the PDF representation starts as follows:
3. Heading Item #1
4. Sub-heading Item #1
5. Sub-heading Item #2

As displayed above, the very first bullet is somehow starting with the number 3 for some reason, and the sub-headings are continuing with the number 4 instead of starting a new series beginning at 1 (or A). Is this a known issue that can be resolved through configurations or Aspose update? I may be able to send a few examples, but need to verify with my team that all sensitive data has been removed. The words jar version is: words-13.6.0.0.jar, and the license version = 2.2 from the Aspose.words.lic file.

Hi Derek,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will appreciated it if you please share your sample input/output document, so we will investigate the issue and will provide you more information accordingly.

Best Regards,