Pdf Generator - Form Field not showing on Mobile Device

I'm using Aspose.Pdf 6.3.0.0.

I'm generating a PDF Form from an XML file.

The form field appears correctly on a PC in Acrobat Reader, however they do not appear on iPad and Android devices.

I'm using "PDF Expert" app on iPad and qPDF app on Android on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

I've tried other PDF form generated with Office 2010 addin CenoPDF and they display correctly on mobile device.

As anyone any idea why form field are not displayed on mobile devices?

We are paying customer, we would really appreciate someone from Aspose could respond. Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for using our products. I have tested the scenario and have observed that some form fields are not appearing in resultant PDF and I am also able to notice this issue even in Adobe Reader. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-31682. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

However for the particular issue that you are facing, can you please share the source XML so that we can test the scenario at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.

I'm using XML from the Aspose.Pdf documentation.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

TEST

in Part...............

FormField Group1: FontSize=12, ButtonWidth="12" ButtonHeight="12" InlineRadioButtonCheckedIndex="7" TAB TAB#$TAB#$TAB

#$NL

in TableCell...............

Group3: item1

item1

item1

item1

Group4: item2#$TAB

item2#$TAB

item2#$NL

item2

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the XML file. I have tested the scenario and have observed the same behavior (Form fields are not appearing in PDF file). We will definitely consider this scenario during the resolution of this problem. I think the PDF file that you are trying to view on Mobile device must have been generated with the new version and that’s why the form fields are not appearing.

PS, If you are able to see the form fields in a PDF document when viewing over your system, can you please that sample document.

Find sample attached

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the resource file. We have tested the scenario and have observed that form fields does not appear when viewing the document over iPad. For the sake of correction, this issue has separately been logged as PDFNEWNET-31701. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

One of the reason we purchased Aspose.Total is for generating PDF from XML and obviously have the ability to view those PDF on iPad. At the moment this bug prevent us to do so

Do you have a timescale to get this bug fixed?

Would you be able to give us a timescale for this bug fix please?

PDFNEWNET-31701

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Sorry for the delayed response.

Our development team is working on your issue but I am afraid the issue is not resolved yet. However, I have requested an ETA from the development team regarding PDFNEWNET-31701 and as soon as I get a response from them, I will be happy to update you.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 31682) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-31701) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.