PDF -> PDF/A conversion/validation fails: No such interface supported. (Unable to cast object of type '_.?' to type '_.?'.)

I'm using Aspose.Pdf 6.8.0.0 (2012.03.01), .NET 2.0 version.

The validation of the following PDF fails with error: No such interface supported. (Unable to cast object of type '_.' to type '_.'.)

http://share.m-files.com/aspose/MSCD1006 (M-Color 6.02 CD-ROM).pdf

Sample code for reproduction:

string srcFilePath = "MSCD1006 (M-Color 6.02 CD-ROM).pdf";
string logfilePath = Path.GetTempFileName();
Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfA = new Aspose.Pdf.Document( srcFilePath );
pdfA.Validate( logfilePath, Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat.PDF_A_1B );
// pdfA.Convert( logfilePath, Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat.PDF_A_1B, Aspose.Pdf.ConvertErrorAction.None );

Is there a workaround available or do we need to wait for a fix?

I'm using Aspose.Pdf 6.8.0.0 (2012.03.01), .NET 2.0 version.

The validation of the following PDF fails with error: "Input string was not in a correct format".

http://share.m-files.com/aspose/VizImages thumbnails_cars.pdf

Sample code for reproduction:

string srcFilePath = " VizImages thumbnails_cars.pdf";
string logfilePath = Path.GetTempFileName();
Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfA = new Aspose.Pdf.Document( srcFilePath );
pdfA.Validate( logfilePath, Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat.PDF_A_1B );
// pdfA.Convert( logfilePath, Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat.PDF_A_1B, Aspose.Pdf.ConvertErrorAction.None );

Is there a workaround available or do we need to wait for a fix?

Hello Juha,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.8.0 and I am able to notice the same problem. However when I have tested the scenario with the upcoming release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.9.0, the exception does not seem to occur but when opening the resultant PDF document, I am getting an error message. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-33511 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hello Juha,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to share that the issue reported earlier is resolved in latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.2.0. Please try using the latest release and in the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.