PDF Kit 3.8.0.1 throwing an InvalidOperationException

I am testing Pdf.Kit 3.8.0.1 on a Windows 2008 64 bit server with FIPS enabled. I'm concatenating a variable number of files and the concatenate is throwing the following error:

Unhandled Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.
at Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileEditor.Concatenate(Stream[] inputStreams, Stream outputStream)

It works fine if I disable FIPS, but that is not an option in my environment.

Anyone know whether the current version of PDF Kit is compatible with FIPS encryption?

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for using our products.

First of all, let me inform you that Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET have been merged into a single product and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET has been discontinued as a separate product. All the features of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET are available under Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.x. You can check the following documentation links to upgrade your code from Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET to the new merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-blogs/shahzad-latif/archive/2011/06/11/migrating-from-legacy-code-to-merged-aspose.pdf-for-.net.html

Kindly use the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.7 and check, if it fits your need. If you still facing any problem, kindly share the source documents with us. This will help us to figure out the issue and reply back to you soon.

Please feel free to contact support in case you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,