Pdf losing some text when being converted to doc

Hi

This is a similar issue to another message I’ve posted, but I thought it deserved it’s own thread, so apologies for any repetition.

The attached pdf document isn’t converting to a docx properly when using aspose-pdf-10.1.0.jar and the following code:-

Document pdfDoc = new Document(“pdflosestext.pdf”);

pdfDoc.save(“pdflosestext.docx”,SaveFormat.DocX);

You can see that we are losing some text under the image, sometimes whole words and in other cases individual characters.

I’m now on an evaluation version but got the same results with the trial version.

I’ve upgraded from 10.0.0 to 10.1.0 but this hasn’t fixed the problem, and the image in the doc is smaller than it used to be, and off to the right.

Any idea what’s happening?

Graham

Hi Graham,

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>Thanks
for using our API’s.<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have separately logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWJAVA-34771. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-34771) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.8.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan